What information do we collect about you?
Non-personal identification information about your use of our website, including details of your visits such as pages viewed, and the resources you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
Personal identification information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
How will we use the collected information?
We use the information we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To improve our website
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods and products
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- To provide information that you request from us relating to our products and services
- To provide information to you relating to other products and services from Ethical Web that may be of interest to you under the legal basis of ‘legitimate interest’ defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
If you have previously purchased services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods and services or other goods and services that we feel you may be interested in
We will not store any of your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
- If we sell any or all of our business to a buyer
- To produce anonymised statistics
- Controlling your personal information
Access to your information and correction
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our website may use “Cookies” to enhance your user experience. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
We use the information to compile reports and help us provide you with a better website. Cookies enable us to monitor the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and which pages they visited. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The Google Analytics Cookies we use are:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, some of our website features may not function as a result and may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Complaints or queries
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
If you want to make a complaint about the way we have processed your personal information, you can contact the ICO (the statutory body which oversees data protection law) at https://ico.org/uk/global/contact-us/
How to contact us